The NYC Ferry Fall schedule will go into effect on Monday, September 12, 2022.
Click to preview & download the new schedule to plan your trip accordingly.
⛴ NYC Ferry Fall 2022 Schedules
East River | ER Schedule Effective 09-12-22
South Brooklyn | SB Schedule Effective 09-12-22
Astoria | AST Schedule Effective 09-12-22
Soundview | SV Schedule Effective 09-12-22
Rockaway | RW Schedule Effective 09-12-22
St. George | SG Schedule Effective 09-12-22
➡️ Additional Service Changes
Along with the adjusted schedule, the following changes will be going into effect on September 12, 2022:
🌟 Updated Base Fare
- One-Way ticket base fare will be $4.00.
🌟 No 30-Day Passes
- 30-Day Passes will be eliminated, including the Standard Monthly Pass and the discounted Monthly Pass.
- 30-Day Passes purchased prior to 9/12/22 will continue to be valid for 365 days after purchase.
🌟 Bicycle Fee Eliminated
- Riders will no longer be charged to bring their bike onboard.
- Bike One-Way, One-Way Pass with Bike, and 30-Day Pass with Bike will be eliminated
🌟 Save with the New 10 Trip Pass
- A Ten Trip Pass for $27.50 shall be introduced as a new fare option.
- $2.75 per trip purchased in the 10 Trip Pass
- A rider who purchases the Ten Trip Pass will pay $27.50 and will receive ten individual tickets.
🌟 Ferry Discount Program
- A reduced fare $1.35 One-Way Ticket shall be introduced as a new fare option as part of the Ferry Discount Program.
- The following participants shall be eligible for the program, which entitles riders to purchase a reduced fare $1.35 One-Way ticket:
- Senior Citizens, aged 65 and older
- Persons with disabilities
- Current participants in the Fair Fares NYC program
🌟 Tickets Expire After 90 Days
- Starting September 12, 2022, all tickets, whether purchased via App or Ticket Vending Machine, will be valid for 90 days.
- All tickets sold prior to September 12, 2022, will continue to be valid for 365 days after purchase