#Cruiseyourcity to Rockaway this weekend for summer fun in September!
Happening this weekend:
The Rockaway Beach Super Boardwalk Street Fair is taking place tomorrow, September 8, 2018, at 10 am to 6 pm. There will be craft and gift vendors selling handmade and handpicked items. There will also be service vendors providing information about local businesses and the Rockaway lifestyle.
The street fair will take place on Beach 86th Street and Shorefront Parkway.
Rockaway offers many other amenities to enjoy an active weekend with friends and family such as:
- Designated Barbecuing Areas at O’Donohue Park located on Seagirt Blvd. between Beach 15 and Beach 17 streets.
- Basketball Courts at Rockaway Beach located on Beach 82 & Shore Front Pwky.
- Skate Parks at Rockaway Skate Park located on Shore Front Parkway at 91st Street.
- Volleyball Courts at Rockaway Beach located on Rockaway Beach & Beach 26th, 108th, & 73rd Street.
- Roller Hockey at Beach 109th Street Playground located on Beach 109th Street & Shore Front Parkway.
- Baseball Frields at O’Donohue Park located on 17th Street & Seagirt Blvd.
Looking for a quick bite to eat? Check out these restaurants along the beach:
- Tacoway Beach It specializes in large fish tacos, with vegetarian food choices and an indoor bar. It’s located at 302 Beach 87th St.
- Rippers It’s a standard snack bar fare which includes: hot dogs, burgers and fries. Perfect for a quick meal on the beach and perfect for the kids. Located on 8601 Shore Front Pwky.
- RBQ Rockaway Beach BBQ The perfect place to eat ribs, drink a beer and watch sports then head to the beach for a nap afterward. It’s located on 97-20 Rockaway Beach Blvd.
To stay up to date with all things NYC Ferry make sure to download our NYC Ferry app and follow us on Facebook and Twitter @nycferry and Instagram @nyc_ferry.