A Whole New Way to Work. Live. Play.
$4.00A convenient one-way ticket to Work. Live. Play. in NYC
10-Trip Adult Pass$27.50A 10-Day pass adds value for frequent travelers that love the water.
Ferry Discount Program$1.35Seniors, people with disabilities, and Participations of the Faire FAres NYC program are eligile
- All tickets will expire 90-days after purchase.
- All tickets can be used for a free transfer to another route within 120 minutes of activation.
- Tickets can be purchased on the NYC Ferry App, at Ticket Vending Machines located on NYC Ferry landings, and at ferry.nyc.
Please note that the times on the schedule are departure times, plan accordingly to ride the ferry. Before you board, be sure to present your ticket to the deckhand and enjoy the ride!
Traveling with children?Children under the height of 44 inches can ride for free when accompanied by an adult. Please make sure children are accompanied by adults at all times. Travel safe! Follow our safety procedures to ensure the best quality experience possible.
Bringing your bike along?Bikes are welcome on the ferry. Suitcase-sized folding bikes that can be kept with the rider while traveling will not be charged. Click here for more information about the boarding process.
Ferry Discount Program
- Government Issued ID (e.g. NYS ID, IDNYC, Driver’s License from any state, US Military ID)
- Expired government issued photo ID – up to 3 years prior Passport from any country Tribal ID
- USCIS Registration Card/ Permanent Resident Card/Green Card Naturalization Certificate
- Adoption Papers
- Birth Certificate
- Medicare Card
- MTA Reduced-Fare MetroCard Access-A-Ride ID
- Medicare Card (and under 65)
- New York State Commission for the Blind Registration Letter
- Disability Award Letter from the Social Security Administration, Railroad Retirement Board, or the U.S Postal Service
- Veterans Administration Letter stating that you are entitled to Veteran’s Disability Benefits
A photo of a valid Fair Fares MetroCard and entering the Fair Fares MetroCard serial number Or a screenshot of your Access HRA account showing current enrollment, serial number, and enrollment/expiration dates