NYC FERRY WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY POLICY
NYC Ferry’s Commitment to Accessibility
NYC Ferry is committed to making its services accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. NYC Ferry is currently in the process of implementing several initiatives, including, but not limited, to the following:
- Conforming www.ferry.nyc to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”) 2.0/2.1 AA, published by the World Wide Web Consortium;
- Providing a link to NYC Ferry’s Accessibility Policy from the www.ferry.nyc homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact NYC Ferry;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining a website accessibility consultant to conduct an annual website accessibility evaluation and audit of www.ferry.nyc;
- Providing annual training to NYC Ferry’s website content and technical support personnel to ensure NYC Ferry’s website conforms to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA.
NYC Ferry’s goal is to conform to and will continue to make improvements to www.hornblower.com. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our site to [email protected].